Sweet Faces... and the end of summer

Tonight we had a pool party with some young families from our church... it was wonderful to sit and chat, soak up the sun, and enjoy all the happy faces of children splashing in the pool.  I'm addicted to close-ups of sweet little faces...especially their sparkly eyes :)   Little faces say so much... soak in and enjoy the snap-shots of these precious kiddos...


... Tonight was just once example of the blessings we enjoy from being part of a church family.  I would encourage you, if you don't already, to seek out a place to worship Christ and fellowship with other believers.  The Christian life wasn't meant to be tackled alone!  If you're ever in the Edmond, OK area... stop on by Memorial Road Mennonite Brethren Church.  We're on the corner of Memorial and Coltrane.... I'll be there along with all these cute little faces and their parents!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! you live in Edmond? My parents live there. Im actually going next week to spend a couple days with my mom! small world! Edmond is such a beautiful little town; I love visiting!

    and beautiful pics of the kids!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips