Happy Thing... it's been a while!!

Now that I'm starting to feel not quite so sick... it's time for a Happy Thing...Yeah!

You know I love vintage junk.... within that realm, I just love vintage decals!  They are so sweet and charming.  Not to mention, they signify the previous owner's attempt at personalization... or craftiness :) back in the 40s and 50s!   Here's a few of items I've been lucky enough to have given to me... they are definitely Happy Things in my home :)


I found a company on the web that makes reproduction decals.  I have a whole list of items I would love to add charm to with repro decals... someday!   You can find almost any kind/ theme also... kitchen, floral, baby/nursery, bathroom, fruit...  Here's the site... have fun dreaming of what you could spice up! http://www.sweetgaldecals.com

You can also find actual vintage and reproduction decals on ebay and etsy occasionally...
If you know of any other sites that sell decals, I'd love to know!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Sweetgaldecals.com is one such site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how embarrassing... I just saw you wrote a whole paragraph about my site and I just flat out missed it. Duh!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips