Inspiring!

Over the past couple days I've been working on a custom order for an Etsy customer.  This sweet mom of a 9 month old wanted to order 3 scripture art prints to hang above her little one's crib.  So she sent me a picture of the nursery.... Oh, Adorable!!!  You know I LOVE turquoise... well the walls were turquoise... pretty much the exact color that Sadie's room was in Kansas (made me a bit jealous!).  Anyway, the room was accented with red and bits of pink.  So we put together three  prints to coordinate with her lovely nursery decor.  I thought I'd share them with you... maybe it will inspire you also!! 


Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy. I just wanted to comment back real quick on my macro friday post. I would LOVE a great macro lens too. However, that marigold photo was taken with my kit lens on my sony a200 camera (my 3.5-5.6/18-70). I just got lucky. ;) Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous. I love the calming effect scriptures such as these create....Haley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, those are beautiful and they will look great in the room. My grandfather had his own printing business and made me some pink stationery with that verse from Matthew printed on it. I wish I had kept a piece of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you coming to the Arts and Crafts Fair in Sept. with a booth? I'm hopeful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, amy, i just saw this! thanks for the compliment. i absolutely love the prints. they are so special to me, and i can't wait to teach the verses to abby.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips