sneak peek at future stuff

I've always loved those stores/sites that create custom little graphics of kids to looks like your children....  So this past Christmas I gave it a go!  I made note cards and a couple prints for various family members.  Unlike some of the other designs I've seen, I modeled my little children (well, actually little girls, I'll tackle the boys later) after the 1960s paper doll line...Betsy McCall.  I love how they turned out!  My plan is to develop a full customizable line of these children to put in my Etsy shop, over the next several months (or year!)  I mainly envision offering note cards and prints.

So if you don't see them in my store come Fall... holler at me!!  I really want to get this going, but I fear how time can slip away from me on big projects like this.  So keep me accountable!!  Anyway... here are the few that I developed last December.   Enjoy!


Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. oh my word... these are adorable. you are so talented. i would love to order these for my girls so they can write thank yous and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! These are so beautiful & adorable! Makes me wish I had a little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! My girls would love to have paper dolls that look like them (even the 13 yr old)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Totally going to get some for Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips