FUN PROJECTS Beautiful Jewelry

Lately I've been working on some fun projects...  for a fellow Etsy shop owner and fellow lover of little birdie graphics!  She requested mailing labels, stickers with her web address, and thank you stickers for packages.  Then we also collaborated together for some more custom needs... earring and dog tag product cards, display signs for her shows, a T-shirt graphic, her Etsy banner, and even a graphic for a custom notepad..fun!  I wanted to show you some of that design work and encourage you to visit her lovely shop. Happy Viewing!! I hope you feel inspired after seeing both of our designs :)





Blessings,



3 comments:

  1. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Everything is sooooo lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to email you but it wouldn't go through would you email me at DanielleLFarley@aim.com, I have a question to ask you:)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips