HOME SWEET HOME Our Bedroom...





Welcome to our Bedroom!!  This is one of my favorite rooms.... I like how its a little bit separated from the rest of the house, down a little hallway.  It's a very calm and soothing room... no toys, no kids, no messes (as much as we can manage)!  Our bedroom used to be red, turquoise, and green (see our old house HERE), but this Christmas I received a gift card to Bed, Bath, and Beyond so I decided it was time for a new look!  I found this bedding on a great sale and just loved it!  I'm really into gray right now, but I couldn't give up the turquoise. So this color combo was perfect and I loved the added yellow.  .... I'd like to add more bursts of yellow to room also; maybe some gray and yellow throw pillows ??   Anyway... hope you enjoyed the tour :)

9 comments:

  1. Love the room Amy! Turquoise, gray, and yellow work great together! And the gray does not look prisonlike, as some grays tend to do. You have a great eye, a very calm and soothing room, yet joyful and whimsical too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the room! What company made your bedding? I would like to find something in a similar color palette..BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I've never heard of the company before... KAS australia. I got it on sale at Bed, Bath, & Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bedroom!! Would you share the "perfect turquoise" you painted in another room (was it the play room?)? Thanks! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're referring to the nursery color, back in our KS house, it was a True Value color... Foley... but I looked it up and I don't think they make it any more :( I found the color swatch... it's a very light version of what I would call an emerald color. Sounds weird, but ends up making a very pretty turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous room.. May I ask what colour paint did you use for the blue frame. IT IS GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikita :)
      It's spray paint from Lowes...Valspar brand. I believe the color is Mediterranean. It's the darker of the two turquoise choices in that brand.

      Delete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips