A NEW DAY


I'm gonna sing this song
To let you know that you're not alone
And if you're like me
You need hope, coffee diet coke, and melody
So sit back down
Let the world keep spinning ‘round
For yesterday's gone and today is waiting on you to show your face

It might not be
The prettiest thing that you'll ever see
But it’s a new day, oh baby, it’s a new day
And it might not look like
A beautiful sunrise
But it's a new day, oh baby, it’s a new day

I claim this as my song... as a stay at home mom.  For me morning is the hardest... just getting out of bed.  I'm always so tired and there's always so much waiting for me in my day. The responsibilities and needs are endless. BUT... "Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23   

This little face in my bed (below) was the first thing I saw this morning... in spite of my disdain for mornings, how could I not be happy waking up to that??!!  And then the girls joined him... precious... so so precious.  So on that note, I started my full day.  I grabbed a can of diet coke, some pretzel m&ms (breakfast) and faced a new day.   So my recommendation for all of you non-morning persons... crank up "New Day" by Robbie Seay Band and grab a can of diet coke first thing each morning.  It does the trick :)  Listen to New Day...









Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. I loved the post. I enjoyed the car trip to it's a new day too! Your kiddie are so adorable. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips