His Brown-eyed Girl...



My daddy...

...affectionately called me his "little A.A. " and his "Brown-eyed Girl"...

...carried me on his shoulders often...

...bought us kids "family day cokes" every Saturday (hence my addiction love for pop :) ....

...told me that I would never be too big to sit on his lap...

...unknowingly led me to Christ at a Union Rescue Mission service, as he preached...

...lost the majority of his hearing by the time I was in Elementary school...but still took the time and energy to listen to me...

...walked me down the isle ( I was only 19...still his little girl :) and pronounced JJ and me "husband and wife"...

...continually models endurance and strength in his life...

...makes me smile and feel so loved every time I see him...

...was and is a wonderful father... an encouragement...and a blessing....


Happy Father's Day, Daddy :)  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips