Baby Bump

I took some pictures of myself this afternoon.... wow, that's challenging :)  But I got it done, and I think I will look back on them someday and enjoy the sentimental feeling they create.  I just wish I could be in two places at once and actually take pictures of myself.... so could capture all the images and angles I can see in my head!  Oh, well... these will have to do!

On a side, note... baby's kicks are getting nice and strong :)  I'm not a huge fan of pregnancy in general, but am just loving the late night acrobatics of my little guy.  It makes it all worth it...   Also, we finally really decided on a name for him!  We thought we had figured it out the night before the sono, but once we knew it really was a boy our tastes seemed to change!  Very odd...  BUT, he is now named (with the approval of Alice and Elsie) and I can now begin to affectionately call him by name as wiggles around inside of me :)  Yay :)


Blessings to you on this beautiful Sunday,

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love your shirt. So...are you sharing this name or do we have to wait until he enters this world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the same thing. We thought we had girl's names picked out until we actually found out it is a girl! Then our list literally went out the window -- nothing was good enough!
    Is it fun knowing a boy is on the way? I just had a friend deliver a boy (they didn't know) into a family of 3 girls already.

    Miss you! Glad your pregnancy is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I wish I would have taken more pictures during my 3 pregnancies... I have very few. I love the self-portrait style.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips