I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE...

I've been absent.... for a very long time. 
It pains me...to neglect my blog for such an extended period of time!! 
But I think you'll forgive me.
I have a good excuse....

Yep, I'm preggo again... if you read that post awhile back about my thoughts on getting busy with number 4, you're probably chuckling right now.

I've been extremely tired and sick to my stomach continually...
so blogging has taken a back seat :)
I'm lucky these days if I accomplish anything besides taking care of the basic needs of my children.
And by basic, I mean very basic: food, changing diapers, and wiping bottoms :)  That's pretty much it. 
Alice, by 5 1/2 year old has officially stepped up into my position!  She is quite the little mamma. 

So be patient with me... I'll gradually get back to full strength!
I feel like maybe the worst is over. 

I have a Doc. appoint. next week... so pray for everything to be going well.  I struggle with fear because of the many disappointing and scary appointments I've had in previous pregnancies.  I know God is in control and I trust him, yet I also know that that doesn't make me exempt from the hard and painful parts of life. So as I pray for this little one and ask God to help it grow and develop, I also pray for his strength to help me face anything that lies ahead.

Once I start looking pregnant and not just chubby I'll start posting some belly bump pictures :) 

Blessings!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats, Amy and Jeremy! -The Esaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'll say a lil' prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Pray everything goes well and you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember, long ago, in HS we once talked about having children in pairs, and we both agreed that four sounded just about perfect. I’m so happy for you!! I’ll be praying that your appointments go well and that you get to feeling better soon! Take care of yourself mamma!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered! :) In fact, I almost asked you when we had lunch together but something in my head stopped me.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy,
    Congratulations! We will be praying for you guys. Something that REALLY helped my morning sickness was lemon drops. My nurse suggested them and I am so thankful I tried 'em. Hope you get feeling better!

    Love you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! So happy for you! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips