Free Printable Scripture Print!



As many of you probablyremember, this blog has been home to many free printables over the years.  I love designing things... whether based on a need in our home, for my business, or just for fun!

Around the time that Virgil was born I had an Etsy shop full of scripture prints.  I enjoyed that season of design as it reflected my desire to have scripture forefront in my life and also make that available to others.  My business gradually shifted to a different genre, but I still love to create scripture prints!

The thought occurred to me lately, that I could share some of those old scripture prints...and some new ones... with you as a means of encouragement!  I also love the idea of you, my readers, passing those scripture prints along to others who need the Word of God to meet them in their tired and broken places.  We all need the strength and hope that can only come from the mouth of God!

So!  This verse and design is a favorite... You can download it as a small art print or in a mini version (6 on a sheet), perfect for stuffing in a card or gift to a friend!   They would also be darling for planners, journals, or other crafting projects...just sayin' :)







DOWNLOAD MINI PRINTS HERE

DOWNLOAD 5X7 & 4X6 SIZES HERE

I would love to know if you plan to download and what you think you might use them for!
Enjoy!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips