A Sweet Feature, A V Day printable, and Virgil is 2!

Today,  a sweet bloggy friend of mine... I've told you about her before.... is featuring me on her blog!  I did some vintage Betsy McCall style dress graphics for her and she turned them into adorable garlands that she sells in her Etsy store... you must go take a look!  If you comment on her blog, you are entered to win a free garland.  super fun. 

RAISING UP RUBIES...
 
Thanks for the sweet words, Jaime :)



******

I also have a Valentine's Day Printable for you!
As always I'm late on the holiday thing...  You might just have to save it for next year :)
It came as a result of me suddenly realizing it might be nice to do a few Valentines with the girls... so to the computer I ran and made this happy little Paisley Butterfly to color.
We added a little bit of glitter to make them just a bit more special... :)

Even if you already have Valentines to give away, these butterflies would make a happy coloring activity for Heart Day... lots of tiny details to enjoy coloring! My 4, 6, and 8 year olds all had a blast with them!



DOWNLOAD FULL PAGE/4 PAISLEY BUTTERFLIES HERE

*As always...File and finished product are not for resale or profit of any kind.  Please contact me if  you have any questions about usage.







******

One last thing... My little baby boy, is turning 2 today.  I thought I just had him... wasn't I pregnant with him like yesterday?  So weird.  But today, I'm thankful for my one and apparently only, little boy :)
Happy Birthday, Virgil!
(and yes, he doesn't have pants on...again... in this photo from this morning.)





Blessings,


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful butterflies, my 3 and 6 year old will love coloring them! Your blog is great, I'm so glad I found you! And for what it's worth, my 6 year old spent about 3 years pantless before she finally got around to thinking bottoms might be alright ;) And sockless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks once again for sharing

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips