The perfectionist in me...




Well, I'm posting the Elephant Valentine again.... I kept looking at the colors and became agitated; it wasn't quite right. So I modified it and also added some envelope wraps. These labels wrap around the envelope providing a place on the front for the main address and the return address on the back. I would suggest downloading the cards from the link and printing on card stock... and you can print the envelope wraps on plain paper, card stock or sticker paper. If you don't use sticker paper, you can adhere the wraps to your envelope with stick glue.... You will need to write on the wraps first, fold, then place on already closed envelopes...as they overlap the flap on the back. I don't know if that makes sense... comment if you have questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips