Fabric Covered Buckets








For the past two and half months I've been haunted by the fact that I haven't started my crafting for the Arts & Crafts Fair in September. Last year was the first year that my sister-in-law, Lori Jordan and I produced and sold a variety and nursery and home decor items. I've purchased all my supplies and my spot in the fair is waiting... but I've really yet to begin doing anything!!!! It's not that I'm just procrastinating... I just haven't had a moment... not hardly a second to catch my breath and say "hmmm... what could I fill this time with?" I guess I need to stop waiting for that moment and just make some time. I'm gonna have to!!! As a teaser, I'm posting some pictures of a few of last years items. The products are the same, the fabrics just change... although there are a few left overs from last year. The pictures are mostly our fabric covered buckets...which I love, because who doesn't need cute organizational stuff?! We also make hanging garlands, alphabet blocks, fabric covered photo mats, and adorable wall art...Later, once I finally get movin', I'll post our current selection... with our fun new fabrics for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips