So lately I've been busy printing and packaging a whole bunch of goodies for Meg's Craft Weekend...
It occurred to me, as I was putting stuff together, that maybe you all would enjoy a little How-To and free printable pattern for making your own Mini Washi Tape! I just figured this out awhile ago... and now use it often in packaging my Etsy products.
It's super Cute...super Easy... and much cheaper than real Washi Tape! :)
All you need is:
- 1/2x 1 3/4 inch mailing labels
- printable pattern (I gotcha covered on this one!)
- pinking shears
- color printer
What you do:
1. Just click on the gingham patterns at the end of this post to make them full size and save them to your desktop
2. Open in pretty much any applications... anything that will open a photo (.jpeg file) and allow you to print it full sized (approx. 8 1/2 x 11)
3. Print pattern on label paper
4. Peel off the paper in the margin areas (not the label part) so that just the labels are left.
5. Then cut into strips, with pinking shears, along edges of each column of labels... as shown in photo.
It's that EASY! Now you can use them for just about anything!... you can even write on them!
*** You could also do the same thing with round labels and make your own sticker/seals... (like I sell in my store...wink, wink :)
Please leave a comment and let me know what ya think!
Click on pattern images below to view full-sized image... then just save!
Patterns are for personal use only and may not be sold or distributed.