Tis the season of Christmas lists! ...and a free printable!

Hi Friends!

Well, it's official... we are on the count down to Christmas.  And if you're like me, that means it's time to start making lists!  There's so much to do.  oy.  So today, instead of tackling my long list, I decided to make some cute printable lists for myself...and you :)  It's called procrastination.  

So for your over abundance of inevitable Christmas lists that will be made over the next weeks... I present to you these...ta da! I'm putting mine in my planner... and on my desk... and on the fridge... and on my bathroom mirror.  ha.


Download the PDF version HERE

Or click and save the high resolution JPEG below....

As always, my printables are for personal use only.  They may be gifted.  They may not be used for resale or profit of any kind.  Files may not be distributed.


Blessings,

1 comment:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips