PRINTABLE Spring Note Cards and Place Cards

As we celebrate Spring and especially Easter this weekend, I have a little gift for you :)

Thought you might enjoy some cheery note cards... to wish others a blessed and joyful Easter... or spring!  (these cards are standard 4 bar size... if you want to find some pretty envelopes to put them in...)
And some little place cards... perhaps for the Easter table!  (or could be cute for journaling/ scrapbooking pages...)

Hope you enjoy...







DOWNLOAD NOTECARDS HERE

****As always...File and finished product for personal use only... not for resale or profit of any kind.








DOWNLOAD PLACE CARDS HERE

****As always...File and finished product for personal use only... not for resale or profit of any kind.



Blessings,

9 comments:

  1. I know you've said before that you feel like you just do printables as filler, but I hope you don't feel like that in this case. These cards are lovely! I was just writing some thank you cards this morning and noticed that I need more cards, so this is perfect timing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::: (\_(\
    *: (=’ :’) :*
    •.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»

    feliz Pascua
    lindo!
    besos
    c@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! These are perfect to write goodbye notes to my college friends I will miss after I graduate and move across the country in May! I appreciate you sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so beautiful! i'm printing them to give to my Secret Sister at church, who also happens to be my sister-in-law. i'm also printing the precious words printable booklet to give to her because she has a 2 year old and a 1 year old who are always saying the sweetest things! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely delightful. So happy to have found your blog today. Thanks for all that you share here and the encouragement you give to moms. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful place cards, very fruity and colorful, I love them!
    Thanks for sharing, I will definitely use them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like these cards. Even though I just found your site in October, we all need a little bright cheer up in winter

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips