Fun finds from the weekend...

Happy Monday!
This past weekend my parents came to visit for a bit... It was wonderful to see them as always.  Saturday morning I suggested that we go antique shopping.  I figured going with my parents was our only shot at tackling antique stores with four little kids...four adults and four kids... that could work :)   


A fun vintage necklace for me... love this!

My dad found this... We thought it would be the perfect thing to go above a little boy's changing stand :)  ...such an appropriate warning!


Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Amy! That picture of your parents is priceless. Look at that love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad they don't like him all that much, huh? Super cute and I love that lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the photo of Virgil with your parents! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pix of Virgil!!! Congratulations! He is so precious.

    By the way, I had that same Humpty Dumpty lamp too...only mine was red. Still have it. Who knows when it will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips