A Printable for You... it's about time!

Hello Friends!

Did you think I'd forgotten about making printables?  I kinda did :)  I've just been movin' and groovin' at the speed of life these days... and haven't done much recreational designing.

But we started school this week.. and I got inspired by the happy/cheery/ school kids/ playful atmosphere going on in our house.  It made me think of THIS.... 

So I decided to make some cheery notes that you can pass along to someone who needs some cheer!  Maybe a co-worker needs a note of encouragement or a lunch box needs some love...  I'm sure you'll think of something to do with them!  I hope they make you smile :)
 


DOWNLOAD HERE

*As always...File and finished product are not for resale or profit of any kind.  Please contact me if  you have any questions about usage.

Blessings,

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these!! They are Too Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them and can't wait to use them to create something fun! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely design! you never fail to inspire me on everything you do! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! You really inspire me! A woman of God loving and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and oh so cheery!:)
    thanks and have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! They are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it.. am planning to use it for something I brought overseas for my kind friends. Thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips