Make stickers out of vintage papers....

Hello Friends!  Sorry that I've been MIA...  that's how summer is, you know?
I've been wanting to show you another idea I have for using vintage catalogs, magazines, books, papers, etc... 



You'll Need:
•vintage paper (anything you like!)
•sticker paper sheets (you can buy these lots of places... I got mine at Staples.)
•3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive
•scissors

All you do is spray the backside of your vintage paper and the front side of your sticker paper... and smooth together!  Then just cut out your shapes... Easy Peasy!





Blessings,


6 comments:

  1. please stop with all this cuteness girl!! great idea!
    ♥ much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so full of wonderful ideas! I love this... may I copy your brilliant idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! I'd love to see what you come up with!! :)

      Delete
  3. I've never thought about making stickers. How neat! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips