31 is too much AND a new idea :)

We need to go grocery shopping...(yes, I said "We" not "I"... I don't do the shopping alone, ever... JJ does it almost all of the time.  I love that.).  So for lunch today we opted for quick and fast: we each got a Beefy Burrito from Taco Bell, for a grand total of $2 (the kiddos got oatmeal... a standard  backup for when we have no food :) ).  But... bonus... we got more than we paid for.  In addition to our beefy burritos, we received 31 packets of sauce.  31 PACKETS OF SAUCE!!!!   It was a memorable moment.



Secondly, I wanted to show you my new idea....
Alice had a birthday and she needs to write some thank you notes.  So being the person that I am, I couldn't just have her write on a generic note card!  Instead, I took one of her precious little animal drawings and converted it into a bitmap image for my illustration program.... Voila! an adorable personalized card to send to family!   I think this might become an Etsy item... send me your kiddo's drawing and I'll make it into personalized stationery... definitely worth letting brew in the creative chambers of my mind :)   Alice loved them... by the way... She loved seeing her artwork come to life on a stack of note cards.  So fun!


Blessings to you all,

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using Alice's artwork on a Thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is a great artist! Not surprising, considering she is your daughter. :-)

    Madeline really wishes she could draw well, but gets frustrated that her drawings don't turn out the way she hopes they would. I can relate, because I have little to no drawing ability!

    Did you teach Alice very much of the "how" to draw, or did that just come to her naturally?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips