According to the rules of the award I have to do a few things...
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
SO HERE'S THE 7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I can't whistle. I'm kind of sensitive about this... well, I kind of can, but I look really funny when I do it.
2. I'm addicted to Sonic diet cokes... tried to kick it so many times. Never works.
3. I used to be in love with my husband's brother... he, he :)
4. I was born in a tiny, tiny town in the pan handle of OK... Balko. My dad was the pastor at a church there.
5. I used to want 10 babies. Yeah, that's a little much, huh? I'll be very pleased to get my 4 now :)
6. My youngest daughter, Sadie, was a twin. We lost Sophie in the second trimester of the pregnancy. I often imagine the two of them playing together. ...I'm so thankful for my Sadie. She's our little miracle.
7. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior... my friend, my helper, my true love. He's the only reason I'm able to face this world each morning.
Alright! These are some fun blogs that I've enjoyed reading lately so check em' out!
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award go to...
Her Royal Highness@http://clumsycrafter.blogspot.com/
Nominees, copy the award to your blog... if you'd like!