Asking for renewed strength...


I'm in the middle of a crazy week! Nothing bad... just busy crazy. I feel like I go from day to day just barely hanging on... barely having enough energy to get through the tasks that I need and should do. I'm sleep deprived, busy, and have so many different things that I need to devote mental focus to. So what do I do to make it through? Where does my help come from? ...hmm that sounds familiar.
"I lift my eyes up to the hills-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1,2
We have a tool very within reach... the word of God is full of power, ready to supply us with all we need to make it through this life. If only we would use it... cling to it, claim it.

That's my goal today... tomorrow... to claim the power that is ours in Christ through his holy word.
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips