Happy Things

I need a happy thing today... Today's a sick day. 4 out of 5 in our family are sick...YUCK! And to top it all off, it's a rainy dreary day. Maybe it's just a housewife thing, but man do I appreciate sunlight! Maybe I focus on it too much... every morning when I wake up, I feel like the outlook of my day is already partially determined by whether or not the sun is shining! It's so much easier to have energy and be joyful when the sun's out. I know, I know... (big sigh), I can't be dependent on external circumstances to find joy. But it sure makes it easier! :) So today, on a yucky day, I'm trying to be thankful for the sunshine that happens to not be here. I'm thankful for that part of creation and I'm thankful for the joyful boost it gives me some days. Sunshine is definitely a Happy Thing....even though it's absent today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips